Friday, April 25, 2008

Now you cant say I don't have a blog

There I went and did what I said I wasn't going to do. Yes ladies and gents, I have a blog. I don't have the slightest clue what will be written on these pages but hopefully you will find it to some extent entertaining. If you don't... oh well no one is forcing you to read it. My life up until now has been a flurry of events that all came rather slowly. I suppose technically that wouldn't be a flurry but thats ok. When I left OR i was hoping that i would find life slightly more enjoyable back in california. what i got wasnt really what i expected but then what part of life is expected when you come to think about it. I sometimes wonder if there will ever be anywhere that i can find what im looking for in life i suppose it would help if i actually knew what it was i was looking for but as of right now i dont even know what i want to do for the rest of my life. I sometimes feel like my life is going no where except maybe in a circle or two and that really doesn't get you very far at all. Circles are good if you want to lounge a horse but if you want to make something of your life, well sometimes you have to step outside the circle into the unknown so to speak. Maybe thats why i have been moving around so much trying to find a place where i can be outside my circle.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Thank you, love, for putting forth soooo much effort :) I know it must've taken every last bit of cellular energy you possessed.
And the going in circles thing? It never really changes. It just becomes a long line of circles -- most of them pretty uneven. So you might as well enjoy the scenery.
I think you're doing just fine; be patient and don't let others' expectations pressure you into doing something that isn't right for you. You'll know when the time is right. Just be sure to keep God in front as a scout.