Monday, September 29, 2008

No Pain!!

So for the first time in my life i was actually able to ride a dirtbike without causing myself any pain whatsoever. I was very proud of me i must say. I went up to see grandma and grandpa this last weekend, i called them at 8:30 friday morning and said oh btw im heading up to see you now. they were happy to have the company i think. I went with them to Bob and Marilynn's 40th anniv party over in Fort Benton and ended up seeing Jamin Benjamin whom i havent seen hide nor hair of since i was about 4 ish and since i dont really remember him from then this was basically the first time i have ever seen one of my cousins. I helped Trevor (i dont know what his last name is but he works for Roy) move some of Roy's hay bales around, actually to clarify that i sat in the pickup and listened to music and did a crossword puzzle until it was time to go to the other end of the field and pick Trevor up again, all in all there was basically no effort on my part but it helped him a lot so i suppose its all good.

I just got to thinking that the title i chose really isnt all that accurate. I seem to be in a constant state of pain due to my hip being rather far out of place (a good couple inches at least the doc said) but since i really dont feel like thinking of another title that is the one that is going to stay there. and now it is time for me to go to sleep since i can barely keep my eyes open at the moment and i have to work tonight although wonder of wonders i actually get my 3rd night off this week which is a very rare occurance indeed. i shall spend it going to the chiropractor... again and see if the doc can make the pain go away for more than just 2 hours this time. Cross your fingers for me. :D

3 comments:

Kirstyn said...

So do you have a three day weekend again or just three days off sporadically? 'Cause Kevin and Trevor are going to Mandan on Thursday and I might go with 'em, if you wanna go.

Shirley said...

Well, how excellent!! (well, you know, except the hip part; I'm sorry 'bout that part and hope it gets better) Excellent on the G&G visit; excellent on the dirtbike riding; and excellent on the three days off. Life is good, eh?

Stephanie V said...

good luck!