- My room is rarely ever clean for more than the time it takes to do laundry. (i dont have enough dresser space so it goes on the floor)
- I am practicing to be able to sleep around the clock, so far I can sleep about 14 hours easily and 18 if I really try
- I like boots
- I used to get on my horse and read a book til I fell asleep as she walked around
- I sleep with 6 blankets on my bed and the thermostat turned all the way down
- I own far more white clothes than should be legal
- I have never yet finished a crocheting project that I have started other than a pot holder
- You are never to old to watch Tom and Jerry, Wil E. Coyote, or Slyvester and Tweety
- The only bone I have ever broken is my tail bone
- Swing dancing is the one dance that I really want to learn
- Not much is better than curling up with a dog that loves you more than anything and a goood book. unless its that with hot cocoa
- I seem to collect shoes and jean skirts, I rarely wear more than a couple of them ever but i cant seem to get rid of them cause I might wear them sometime
- I own a genuine piggy bank
- Purple and 42 are the answer to everything
- The only class I ever flunked was French in HS
- We raised some pigs when I was younger and I got to ride one while we were trying to give it some medicine
- 2 of the pigs names were Bacon Butt, and Shrimpy Shrut
- I raised an awesome Guide Dog for the Blind my senior year in highschool
- I currently have the awesomest boyfriend ever
- You can never have to many stuffed animals
- Or blankets
- I have never mastered a single instrument even though i "played" the Violen, Viola, Clarinet, and Piano
- I have never been out of the US, and that means not to Canada or Mexico either
- I want to learn to drive a semi
- I love random quotes and use them whenever possible
Since I am no longer moving every 3-5 months its not really about my moving escapades any more. Now its all about staying in one place ( I know its a crazy concept but it just may work!)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Copycat
I am going to be a copy cat and post the 25 things about me like everyone else has been lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry, love -- I should've made you stick with ONE of those instruments. But your whine was sooo pitiful! ;)
Post a Comment