Well for those of you that i dont talk to regularly I decided to move out of the apartment that Rick and i had been sharing. The main reason being the landlords really left a lot to be desired and just werent very nice people. So basically I told her that i would be out by the end of Febuary which just happened to be saturday. I found this totally adorable little house that the Jacobsons own (they have the Manhattan convention grounds) and are wanting to rent out. I said sweet I'll take it. Lauren moved back to OR so i was with out a roommate until i mentioned to Kirstyn that i rather needed one and she said she would totally move down here to live with me. I think it probably has more to do with the fact that its about 2 1/2 hours closer to Rob, but still i like to think that she wants to spend "quality" time with her dear sister. (that would be me in case you didnt catch that) So Friday after getting off of work i promptly began to procrastinate on packing cause "im only moving a mile away, i really dont need to pack yet..." ya i know stupid thought process but i really hate packing. the only thing i hate worse is the unpacking. I really need to work on a teleportation device that allows you to move anything anywhere with hardly any hassle at all. Sounds good no? I ended up calling Carson to see what he was doing and he came and helped me finish packing most of my stuff up. Saturday Amber, Kirstyn, Carson, Teresa and Rob all came over to give me a hand. Carson, Amber and I loaded up a trailer with my stuff the Sis and Rob came over with a vacuum and Rob went at it like a mad man. I dont think ive ever seen a man wield a vacuum so effectively and easily. At the end of it all, we got the full deposit back minus the carpet cleaning that is a pretty standard deduction now days.
I cant offically move into my new place yet cause the remodel isnt totally done so for now im staying at the Jacobsons in a spare room. Its so totally amazing to have internet at my beck and call again. I dont have to go down to the cafe any more! :) well its bed time so ciao for now
2 comments:
Post some pix when you get a chance, Shnaw. Oh, and don't bother sending/bringing your camera down. I got one. :)
What do you want pics of? I kinda assumed that you got one since you have been posting pics. :)
Post a Comment