Well its been 3 weeks since the last post that didnt really say anything at all. In that 3 weeks, i have worked, not slept so much, and played a bit. We went to Parma last weekend, it was so nice to be at convention again after a year. It was a really nice one but i suppose all conventions really are. Kirstyn and I are planning on moving around the first of august (any guys wanna come help...?) about 9 miles down the road to Belgrade.
I am in the process of quitting and lookin for another job and as I probably shouldnt do i think im going to be quitting before getting the next job. im tired of being burned and yelled at for my lack of training. I talked to my supervisor about my leaving and he tried to get me to just switch shifts or something but i dont think i want to work there any more regardless. Im trying to get into a new field but i dont know what field but i dont know what. any one got ideas for me? So as i type this i should be packing for Devon convention but im clearly not. Hmm, i really cant seem to think of anything else of importance so i guess i will go shower, pack and sleep then work then go to Devon!!
3 comments:
Well, I hear there's money to be made in housecleaning (other people's, not your own).
heck...you might get to drive a pretty yellow van! (Following mom's suggestion)
Yeah, talk to some of the friends around there, they probably would have good suggestions. Do we have to wait another three weeks before you write again? Man, I wish you could come and visit!
Post a Comment