It must be time to blog again. I am writing to you not from my normal place but from California. Im down here for about a month gonna house sitting for dad while he goes to hawaii to see carol and uncle alan. I left about a week ago and headed to OR to see the Bartons and my old friends from Bend area. We stayed in bend for a day and a half then stayed with the bartons for about 5 days. We went to the river a couple times and then went to the lake with some friends yesterday and had a total blast. May I take this moment to point out that little sister stephanie managed to get a worse sunburn than I did. I know most of you are thinking that it wasnt possible but it is and it did happen. Lol. Lets see, before I came down to Cali I quit my job at wheat montana and it was quite literally the happiest day of my life to date. Im hoping that marrige or proposal will top that but at the moment, its the top of the list. I started working for Dad about 2 weeks ago doing Repo stuff online for him. Its kinda cool cause i just hook into his computer server at the office and work from where ever i happen to be. Kirstyn and I just moved 9 miles down the road to belgrade into a really cute triplex. and now as it turns out, mom is moving like 8 blocks away or something like that! how sweet is that, now i dont have to call mom to talk to her, i can just go next door and borrow a cup of sugar or w/e lol.
its time for bed now so ill catch y'all later
3 comments:
You're writing not from your normal place . . . where exactly IS that? Last I knew, you moved to new digs but spent (ahem) *one* night there before jetting off for other parts. My word, girl!!!
Borrow a cup of sugar or "w/e"? What's that? I need to know so I'll be sure to have some on hand ;-)
lol, oh mother, for likeing IM speak so much there are some things you just dont know :) w/e is the abbreviated version of whatever.
lol, great stuff. well I'll have to visit. And you should blog more, yours is the only entertaining one to read :-P
Post a Comment