I have seen a couple people make lists of new years resolutions so I figured I would write mine down here so I can actually remember them.
1. Cut out all soda pop (mainly Dr. Pepper)
2. Cut out all sugar in order to loose weight
3. Stay at my current job and make it longer than a full year (beating my record)
4. Pay taxes in only 1 state this year
5. Keep my room in a semblance of clean (at least more so than I do now)
6. Get to a weight I like :p
I wont say that I will try to blog more cause knowing me I totally wont. Thats about all I can think of and I think 6 is plenty.
Ciao for now
3 comments:
aren't new years resolutions supposed to be slightly realistic and able to keep until at least march??? No Dr. Pepper my foot! How about a 6 pack a week... that way you only can't have one one day during the week!
For your info I think I have had like 3 since I quit before x-mas! so there
They sound do-able, but I think I still won't chance it for myself. ;-)
Post a Comment