Sunday, October 5, 2008

Today

People say I dont blog enough so I will attempt to blog every day about every detail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZjMgbRUsZM&feature=email
this is the latest amusment ive had.
ok that is all. bye now. I am having steak and potatoes for lunch
my b-day is in 17 days
i need to clean my room
i like snickers
"polish a turd, its still a turd!"

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Every detail. Oh, yay!
Jeff Dunham is amazing! Too bad his puppet's mouth is so foul.

Have fun at work, love.

Anonymous said...

K, i got another one for you to watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQm_8vX3sYU&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Um . . . hasn't it been like six days since you stated your goal of posting every day? Get with the program, chica!

Stephanie V said...

shanogala that was not the 5 it is now the 13th u hav not scuseeded in the slightest