Monday, December 15, 2008

In the negative

So I have been officially introduced to negative degree weather and let me tell you, its COLD. I think it is currently -15 outside and that is only 1 degree warmer than it was at 7:30 this morning. How ahh is that. There is currently snow on the ground but its really light and fluffy and so it ends up blowing around a lot. I have discovered that I like Montana snow a whole lot better than Cali snow just cause it is a lot drier and easier to live with.
I met Trevor over in Missoula this last weekend for special meeting. I got to meet his parents and spend some time with his sister. It was a nice weekend. We had a potluck Friday night and almost everyone that came brought dessert. lol I think we had like 3 main dishes and about 15 dessert ones. I dont think too many people complained about that... After the potluck Trevor and I went over to his friends house to finish watching the Griz game (woo hoo :P, can you feel my excitement? lol) Upon arriving back at the house Rachelle, Trevor and I went for a soak in the hot tub. Have you ever gone hot tubbing when its snowing? Its really quite amazing if you ask me. That is until you have to get out and go into the house and your suit almost freezes to you... But all in all it was really fun. Saturday we took Trevor shopping! lol it was really fun. one of the stores was going out of business and had this huge sale going on so we got him to get like 4 meeting outfits, complete with a tie and new shoes! He was lookin rather snazzy if I do say so myself. Rachelle and I did a little shopping on our own, much to Trevors dislike (for lack of a better word) He wasnt allowed to come because we were shopping for his x-mas present and it sorta defeats the purpose if hes there.
Special meeting was on sunday and man was it COLD. I dont think the building ever really warmed up. Everyone was taking off jackets before mtg started and by prayer, everyone was putting them back on, myself included. I left after the first meeting cause the roads were supposed to be really bad and they were rather dicey from Missoula to Butte so I was glad I left when I did.
Well I think that is about all the news I have for now. Oh, and Mom, did you notice that I used puncuation and capitals and everything? It was just for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel spethial! :)