Ok so im horrible about blogging on a regular basis. Im guessing that the only thing regular about it is that its not regular. There really hasnt been a whole lot going on the last couple weeks. I went to the farm by myself the weekend after the whole group was up there. It was nice, i went and hung out with Roy most of saturday doing some tractoring ( with a self steering GPS thingy and all you had to do was turn corners) and basic laying around thinking about what needed to get done but most likely wouldnt. We went to Norm and Joyce's 60th anniv party saturday afternoon. There where a whole lotta people there. Oh, Friday I went with the grandparents to dinner and a show fundraiser for the hospital. It was a musical skit thing that was pretty cute.
Nothing really has happened at work til yesterday/ last night. We have a new guy at work, I think his name is Adam but dont hold me to that. Any who about the first thing he said when i walked in to work last night was "oh hey, Jason gave me your phone number, we're like practically neighbors too" jason is my supervisor btw- That totally weirded me out cause this is an older guy that has a rep for hitting on married or non single women and for not taking no for an answer. I went straight to Jason and said um ya im totally not ok with you just handing out my number because some guy wants to carpool. Jason got offended and said, well i sure never gave it to him. and then he went over to Adam and called him on his statement and Adam said "oh i ment to say steve" Steve is the guy that does the hiring and is pretty high up on the chain of command. Jason told me that he would be talking to Steve about that at the meeting on thursday. But now I have to live with the fact that this weird guy has my number and on top of that he knows where I live because he saw my pickup out in the driveway. ARRGH seriously, i think i need to start sitting in on interviews with these ppl the keep hiring and just ask em straight out-
1. Are you going to ask for my number at any point
2. Are you going to want to carpool
3. Are you going to be all annoying, creepy, and stalkerish
Cause seriously, this is getting way out of hand that makes 2 stalkers and 5 guys interested in me from work. and the worst part is... none of them are good looking or any where near my age!! lol ok now i know im tired. im going to bed
1 comment:
wow, sounds like quite the week there or night. Well, if they hired me I'm pretty sure I would already have your number, want to carpool, and follow you around trying to learn everything there is to learn. lol, sorry, sounds like you are having quite the time. And yes, the new background is easier to read on :-). Your posts are fun to read, mine are pretty dull! But I'll catch up with ya later, hope everything is grand :-P
Post a Comment