Friday, May 15, 2009

Nuthin

I have nothing really to blog about so I will just say that in the last 2 weeks there have been 5 new burns on my arms from the ovens, one puncture wound from a bread pan (dont laugh, it really can and did happen) and a seriously bruised elbow from getting it slammed into a metal post rather hard. Sleep deprivation is kicking in now so im going to end this and go back to sleep before i pass out with my computer on my lap.
thank you that is all
you may now go on to regret the time you have spent reading this blog in the hopes that something new and exciting had happened.
I typed all of this with my eyes closed and there arent even that many typos... or are there?
ok, bye

"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

2 comments:

Mom said...

" . . . or blog about it." ;-)

You could've told about your weekend.

Shawna said...

my weekend hadnt happened yet when i was writing that silly :P