Monday, May 25, 2009

Supervisors

I have decided that there isnt much more annoying than a supervisor who doesnt actually know what they are doing so they decide to go "by the book" on everything instead. Case in point, we have a supervisor named Jodi that is more than just sorta incompetent in almost everything she touches. She keeps coming over to the ovens with calipers and measuring the dough and then running to Jason to say "oh she cant cook that dough, its way to big its never going to work" The biggest problem with this is that we have made some adjustments to the way we do things and never got around to actually writing them down so the paper she is going by is rather out dated but theres no way you can tell her that. The other day she actually stole one of my racks of dough and wouldnt let me bake it cause it was "too big" funny thing, i baked the rest of that type at the same height and it turned out fine so in the end all she had to show for all her measuring was some wasted dough that wasnt even my fault. :P
Not much else is new since last post. My burn is healing up amazingly well. It hardly hurts anymore and is itching enough to drive me crazy so i take that as a good sign that its healing and all that. I should definiatly get a scar from that one... at least I better. I figure if Im going to go through that much pain I should at least have something to show for it. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Amen to the scar, and to the concept of incompetent people! Did I tell you that the instructor that ousted me is no longer instructing? I feel much better now ;-)

Shawna said...

Lol, yay for small favors, even if they do come a little to late to do you any good :D