Since I am no longer moving every 3-5 months its not really about my moving escapades any more. Now its all about staying in one place ( I know its a crazy concept but it just may work!)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
California again
Well, I am back in CA again for the moment. I came down here about a week and a half ago to house sit for dad while he is in HI. Ironically enough I am the only VanDermyden from my family here. We got fully moved before I came down here so it will be nice to go home to a new place that Kirstyn was willing to fully unpack-- except my room. I havent really done anything down here except play with Miko and Katie. Ive been going over to Rhinna's house (co worker) on the days I work thats pretty much a blast and a half. We have fun all day long so its pretty much awesome. Work for Dad is going pretty good so far, I'm learning a lot of new stuff and all that good stuff. That being said, I really have no idea what else to write so I wont bother continuing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're in California and you have *nothing* to write about? How is that even possible?!
Oh, wait . . .
cause everyone I would be with down here is... oh right-- at MY house lol
For crying out loud! It's mEiko.
NOT according to Dad and the vet!! so there i stick out my tongue at you!!
Post a Comment