Ok so on Facebook I mentioned that I have a very "special" co worker. For sake of ease and protecting her identity I shall call her D. I believe I have mentioned her before in my writings. The latest amusements have been all the "Here's Your Sign" stuff that comes out of her mouth. Some of the stuff honestly makes you stop and look at her and see if shes actually serious. Sadly on her part... she usually is dead serious. I really dont know what makes a person so totally clueless about so much stuff but hey I suppose we need to be entertained by someone.
On to the here's your sign stuff.
First one I really noticed was about a week ago now. I was standing over in the cake decorating area with a bowl of frosting in one hand and a spatula in the other. I was using the latter to stir color into the former. D looked at the frosting, looked at me and said "What are you doing?" I really wish I had thought a little bit faster and come up with a snappy here's your sign come back but as it was all I did was stare at her and say "mixing........ frosting......." she looked slightly puzzled for a minute then said "ok" and walked off. I dont understand her most of the time lol.
The first one of today was a pretty amusing one really and for a change I was thinking fast enough to not just tell her what I was actually doing. I had just grabbed a 6 wheeler (used for hauling boxes) and some gloves and was heading to the freezer. I hollared to D that I was goin to the freezer and she said "are you going to bring our stuff back with you?" Huzzah to me that I was thinkin on my feet and I replied "No, I was planning on standing in there til I was cold and coming back with nothing" She didnt say a word.
And the final one to date. D was apparently expecting an important phone call for something so she had her phone downstairs where its not supposed to be. She hid it and then aparently forgot where she put it. Upon realization of its absence she started freaking out and asked me to call her phone so she could find it. I being the helpful person that I am said sure and got my phone and called hers. After finding her phone she looked at it and said "OH!! They called and I missed it!! I have to go in the back room and call them back right now!" I said ok go for it. She trots off to the back and about 30 seconds later my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. She saw the missed call from when I called it for her and for some reason assumed it was them. I cracked up when she got back. She had a rather sheepish look on her face it was amusing to say the least.
Ok thats all for now. I will try to keep updated on the Here's your sign as they come up.
P.S. I just found this pic that seems perfect for this post
Ok thats all now

1 comment:
awww the wonder of slow minded people sadly I am one of them and can laugh for 2 reasons 1 its really funny when its sombody else and 2 because I understand it lol
Post a Comment