Safeway wisdom seems kinda like an oxy moron to me, kinda like sophomore means wise fool. I'm going to attempt to add photos to this to better illustrate the wiseness, lets see how this works.
Ok so this is a knife... a large knife... with handles on both ends. Said knife is rather sharp and very handy to have when cutting lots of large items.
This is a cutting glove, made of some kind of metal mesh stuff designed to keep idio- erm, people- from cutting themselves. Now looking at the aforementioned knife one would assume that to properly use said knife one would use both hands.
Today my boss yelled at me for not having a (singular) glove on. Now I must ask.. what good is 1 glove going to do me. Especially considering that both hands are on the knife at all times when it is in use, it rather seems to me that I would be in more danger of cutting off a leg than a hand and I am pretty sure a glove isn't going to help my leg. Maybe I should suggest a full Kevlar suit when I am cutting a 4 inch cake. Things can get real scary when you do big jobs like that and I wouldn't want to lose a foot or something. Course I could collect disability pay and not have to work for the rest of my life... hmm I might have something here...
On the other hand check out the awesome cake I made last week. My inspiration was LMFAO ( the music group) and tie dye. I think it turned out pretty stinkin awesome.
My evil.. err I mean wonderful co worker started to do this cake but I told her I would finish because she couldn't figure out what tie dye was. She read the order and said oh they want the stuff that soldiers wear. I said um yaaa no. They want tie dye. She kept insisting that that's soldiers wear. I am very glad that I insisted on doing this cake, after it was done she said Ohhhhh thats what it meant, I would never have guessed that lol. Oh the joys of working.
On my way down to Oregon a couple weeks ago, my wonderful car rolled over 100,000 Miles. Lucky for me I was at a stop light when I noticed it was rolled over.
Of course now it has a few hundred more miles and another trip to Salem and back on it but I am glad I have a picture to commemorate the monumentis occasion.
Well the final parting thought for the blog
Outside of a dog mans best friend is a book. Inside a dog its too dark to read anyways.




1 comment:
Heehee. Consensus from this living room is that this whole blog sounds very Shawna-ish. I misses you, love. :-)
Post a Comment