Well peeps and peep-etts, Its been a long month since I last wrote. It feels like a ton has happened but when I sit to actually write it down the only real thing that has happened is we moved. But with all the hustle and bustle and trying to get stuff moved and out of boxes it feels like something new is always happening.
We found a great duplex in Lake Tapps its much more rural than our last abode which is awesome in my ever so humble opinion. Nikki rather enjoys the dogs around here and she can wander without a leash and no one gets upset.
I am able to practice my archery in the yard and no one cares, its amazing I must say. The neighbors are really quite well Neighborly which is a HUGE change from the last place- Will lived there for 8 years and didnt know any of the neighbors. Ive met the 3 that live nearest us and that was in the first week. Everyone is so friendly and helpful it really reminds me of Chicago Park or Montana.
Its been a lotta fun setting up an entire house for the first time. Its a bit overwhelming but exciting at the same time. Working at Hobby Lobby has been very nice when it comes to getting decorating ideas (not to mention awesome discounts on all of it)
Here are a couple pics of the place for anyone interested :)
Before shot of the living room
After shot (looks waaaay better dont it)



No comments:
Post a Comment