Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Montana

Well I have officially moved to Montana... again. Im not sure how long i will stay here this time but im planning to enjoy it as long as im here. :) Im living with Rick in Manhattan and i get to go to Manhattan convention for the first time tomorrow. That should be fun i think. We all came up to montana in time for devon convention, that was a lot of fun, got to see all the family again including the newest additions (or at least new to me) Brenda was there with Ivan, he is such a doll! lol and Ian was getting big and so was Rowena. I spent all day yesterday shopping for stuff, such as a bed and furniture seeings how Rick had well none to speak of. I am now the proud owner of a papasan chair and an air mattress yay me ok im done now bye

No comments: