Monday, June 2, 2008

So im not very consistant

It would seem that it has been in the area of around 2 weeks since I have last posted anything to this blog... much to my readers dismay I'm sure. :) Well in that two weeks a bit has happened I guess. I got to go to all of Mt. Ranch 2. That was a lot of fun seeing every one again and meeting new people. Junior, and Andrea professed much to the delight of everyone there. Jeff and Mike were so happy they cried and hugged each other. We didn't stay for tear downs as we (Allyson and I) we rather tired and just wanted to get home. As it turned out I didn't go home until monday evening. Allyson and I went to help Aunt Dalene get ready for a picnic at their house for Memorial Day. They were expecting a lot of people so we decided to help them out. After an interesting night starting at Denny's-- I still feel bad for that poor waiter-- we moved on to a night of jumping on top of motor homes and rocking them around and fitting 4 girls on a double bed we helped get ready for the big par-tay. A few of us went to go get some breakfast and groceries as they were sorely needed. After we arrived back at the ranch, I was informed that some of the guys had a video that I would probably want to see, seeings how it involved my car. They had decided that it would be a good idea to try and ride a bicycle off of the roof of my car, down the windshield and off the hood. This is all well and good if it were their own cars but as mine already had dents in it they figured that one more wouldn't make to much difference. As it turns out they managed to dent in the roof rather severely causing 3 professionals to say "WOW" needless to say I wasn't terribly happy. All of that is being fixed now so its alls well that ends well I suppose. I'm moving to Montana on the 16th after going down to SLO for Kirstyn's graduation. It should be a fun trip up there I'm hoping. We are going to get there in time for Devon and then I plan on going to Manhattan the next week. I put in my two weeks notice at work and every one was like "ok, where are you going to this time" and others said they weren't surprised that I was leaving again, I guess I'm just predictable like that. Oh well, what can I say, I like to move around a lot. And I think that since I'm tired of actually using capital "I" and apostrophes (for Kirstyn's benefit) im going to end this here and not worry about punctuation any more. hope you all enjoyed reading what i think you proly already knew. til next time i get around to writing, have fun and enjoy whatever your life may hold for you.

No comments: