Ha, I am the first one of all the blogs I read (with the possible exception of Auntie Gwens's) to post in the new year. Ring the drums and pound the whistles. This first blog of the year shall have my new years resolutions upon it. Next year i can look back and actually have documented evidence that i was indeed silly enough to make them... and i will see if i was able to accomplish them for longer than the week that i think is my current record.
- Stay in one state for the ENTIRE year. (I am allowed to move with in the state just not out of Montana)
- Save enough money that I will be able to go to Ireland in 2010
- Go to Disneyland with Chantal just for the fun of it :)
- Attempt to be better at keeping my room clean (wish me loads of luck, im gonna need it for this one.)
I now expect to be able to go to other blogs within a couple days and see lists of more resolutions.
P.S. (Wish me all the luck you can spare from your own resolutions and I promise I will do the same for you... Deal?)
3 comments:
i want to go to Ireland with you!
Actually, your resolutions sound distressingly do-able. See, the trick is to make them impossible; then you don't have to feel bad when you don't keep them. ;)
Well I figured that Ive never yet kept one, so I might as well make ones i might be able to for once.
Post a Comment