My last post was about a week ago i think. Since then there has only really been one new detail in my life and its not even a different new detail. Yes ladies and gents, I got burned again. The one main difference this time is that instead of just blistering the skin like all of the other ones that I have gotten to date it actually took the skin off and gave me a second degree burn that hurts like the dickens. (Now I dont really know what the dickens feels like but im sure it must hurt a lot) I dont think I have ever cried at work but I sure just about did that time. But not until after I punched a metal door trying to get rid of some of the pain... it didnt work at all. So I pretty much just tried to ignore the burn but when i got off work thursday morning it was definiatly infected so i ended up going to urgent care to get it cleaned and taken care of and work is even paying for it... I think. Im going to be starting a different work schedule in about 3 weeks. Instead of having 2 shifts of 10 hours they are going to have 3 shifts 8 hours each. So I believe I will be working what they call 2nd shift which is from approx 1:30am-9am still in the ovens dept. I have to learn how to make the buns and dinner rolls and stuff now in addition to bread. yippee what a fun life i have. Um, I think thats pretty much all the new (ish) news from me
Oh ya, im tired
4 comments:
Ha wow, sounds like a blast! What were you doing before this position? As far as I know it wasn't getting burned. Well, hope all is well (besides the burns) :-P
It's possible that this is the job that will make all future jobs seem like a walk in the park. Where's OSHA when you need 'em?!
I think that if OSHA showed up they would probably end up shutting the place down for dangerous working conditions and then id be out of a job :P (actually mom it was you that pointed that out)
Did I? Huh. Didn't know I could think that good. That doesn't mean I'm smart, does it?
Post a Comment