It doesnt always take much to make me laugh. For instance.. today is Sunday meaning both Will and I have the day off. We had decided to go look at some places for rent and then head to Cabellas for some browsing and arrow and target buying. Will and I had different priorities as far as what to look for so we kept splitting off from each other. Will- apparently getting tired of not being able to find me decided it would be appropriate to pat his leg and say... here Shawna, come here, right here! So after done giving him the evil eye I decided he would get exactly what he asked for. I decided I would stick SO close that there was no way he couldnt find me. This resulted in me laughing so hard I couldnt breath and Will saying "Really? Really? Now stop that!" (We may have gotten a few funny looks from customers but oh well) Now if you arent familiar with Cabellas, they have very large indoor displays of animals with plaques that say what they are and sometimes where they are from. Well there was a Caribou but it had been knocked over. Now normally this isnt cause for any amusement but if you read the rest of the plaque it says... Ground Caribou. Naturally seeing the pun in this I cracked up, sadly no one else seemed to comprehend the complexities of the funny so I laughed alone. Finally on the way out of the store, Will was carrying my large targets and I was leading the way. Since he had been quite snarky I turned to him and said "This way to the car my good man, do be a dear and keep up" I even made sure to say thanks! Apparently thats not the thing to say either. I mean there is just no keeping this man happy, first he wanted me to stay close and then he complained when I did, and when I thank him for carrying my targets he gets all huffy.
Finally I made some banana bread after we got home. I called him up when it was done and he came upstairs, stole the slice I had just cut, proceded to slather it with butter, took a bite and turned around and said HEY, THIS IS THE HEEL. So being the kind caring girlfriend that I am, I proceded to guffaw, laugh, chortle and generally make fun of the bread thief. I dont think I've laughed this hard in a very long time.
It really is the little things that make days good :)
1 comment:
Yeah, see Tanner thinks I'm weird for that sort of stuff too. Too bad for him he's stuck with it lol. Poor sucker.
Post a Comment