I was driving home today from the store and saw some caution tape on the beach and people with cameras standing around (more like cell phones but you get the idea.) A friend had mentioned something about something going on at the beach yesterday so I decided to rubberneck and see what was going on. I parked and walked back down the beach and read the sign that was posted next to the caution tape.
Apparently this is seal birthing season in the Sound and there was a baby seal up on the beach. They cant swim well enough to keep up with the mothers for long periods of time so the mothers leave them somewhere safe to sleep and rest while they go hunt for food.
So here are some pics of a cute very furry baby seal




2 comments:
"It's so fluffy I'm gonna diiiiiieeee!!!"
But it really is pretty cute. And I'm catching up on reading all your posts in one day. You're way better about posting than I am, for the record.
Ive had a bit of free time since facebook deletion. and I dont have a kid keeping me busy lol
Post a Comment